NE Officiating is responsible for:
- Managing the NE Umpiring Awards Scheme – this is undertaken by the Awards Working Group (AWG) (Chair: Elaine Douris). Please refer to the Assessors Booklet, August 2016 edition for full details.
- Implementing relevant policies, procedures and processes, including:
- Safeguarding (accredited umpires aged under 18 years)
- Transfer of Umpire Accreditation (within Europe and between INF Regions)
- NE Umpire Tutor Award
- NE ITP QA process (for NE events)
- Umpiring Awards Fee Scheme (in conjunction with the NE Finance Director)
- The above, together with monitoring and managing umpire development (B Award level and above), is undertaken by the Officiating Working Group (OWG)
- Chair of the OWG is the NE Director of Officiating, Alan Anderson, who is currently also the INF Regional Officiating Coordinator (ROC) for the Europe region
Click here to view the structure and current officials of NE Officiating.